Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Eye of Horus


Linda amiga Eye of Horus, este poema é para ti! Big kisses e espero que gostes!

"I dance in memory of ancient mystery,
Of a rich golden land and a warm brown river,
Where the sky is an arc of lapis lazuli,
And the date palms shimmer verdant in the incandescent sun.

When I dance,
I am a priestess of Isis, Lady of the Sea.
Isis Amenti, the Hidden One.
Wrapped in foam and mist,
Undulating, incubating, inundating,
Flowing through tides and currents,
Swirling iridescent against the sky.

When I dance,I am a priestess of Isis, Lady of Flame,
And Her light glows in my body.
I open like the lotus,
Like a snake, like a hawk,
Protected by the Ankh.
The Eye of Horus awakens my vision.

Isis, Embracer of the Land,
Jewel of the Wind -
My dance is gift and sacrifice, honor and burden,
Service and ceremony.

She has been ignored, but She is not unknown.
She has been forgotten, but She has not faded.
Her whispers echo in the veil of night,
And Her magick still sparks the waters.
She rises luminous, in peace and beauty.
She is the prophecy of sorcery.
She is the Voice of the Cobra.
Hear Her now!"
by Jezibell

4 comments:

Ant said...

Como é dedicada... silêncios

EyeOfHorus said...

As palavras não querem irromper os lábios e fazer a descida vertiginosa até ao limiar dos dedos. As palavras temem não ser suficientes perante tal oferta que me fizeste e não o são.
Tu serias outra, daquelas almas especiais, por quem eu viveria mil vidas. Sei que já me ouviste falar nisto, sei que sabes que essas almas não são abundantes, portanto acredito que sabes o que significas para mim e neste momento em que não me vês verto lágrimas de paz, de felicidade.
Tudo por ter a honra de te conhecer e mover-me no mesmo anel que tu!
Por toda a eternidade amiga, por toda a eternidade...

P.S. Obrigado por existires

Sorrow_Leviathan said...

ui isto anda a bombar mto lololol!
adorei o poema gaija e tu saruska n tens nd k agradecer:P

ps:o blog ta a bombar de nuevo

Winterdarkness said...

quanto a isso dos silêncios por vezes são demasiado densos para os suportarmos... mas por vezes o silêncio impõe-se já que a força de certas sensações quase que nos deixam em "estado de choque".