Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Secret Hope


Sometimes I don't know what keeps me going on... Maybe its the strenght and love that I get from my sisters of the "ring of fire" and to the secret hope of meeting you sooner that I expect! I just hope that I am ready... In the moment that I will see you, I will look at you with the inner eye of my mind to keep the image of you imprinted in my soul and to exchange kind and strong words with you so I can hear again your voice that I'm sure will be whispered in my hears as the wind passes through me to give me the warmth that I need and that proves me that my heart is not as empty as I think! My souls is calling yours as desire burns me while I linger on in fear and in doubt...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Go to beach, lie down on sand, close your eyes, and listen the sea. In the beginning, you must feel afraid, wish open it, than arrive good memories, that when you are a different girl.
1Kss

Ant said...

I don't want to play this game...
You must show yourself the beautiful soul you keep inside.
it's a beautiful day...
É um bom dia porque estamos vivos e não somos zombies à espara que a noite chegue.

Não tenhas medo... o papão não existe mesmo.

Bjos

Ant said...

é curioso.
a tua inteligente perspicácia não te deixa margem para a tua liberdade.
Afinal o papão existe. Descobri-o hoje por volta da 1 da tarde.
hehehehe

Winterdarkness said...

Ant o teu último comentário deixou-me confusa...

Ant said...

"winterdarkness said...às vezes dormir tb nos causa um sensação de tempo desperdiçado".
O papãp era brincadeira... tomadas de posse... etc.
Não durmas em pé que eles andam aí...

EyeOfHorus said...

O teu coração não está vazia, quando muito, um pouco adormecido, hibernando devido à espera a que (sem que tu a tenhas pedido) foste votada. Sei que estás cansada, que são muitos os momentos em que colocas tudo em causa, em que o desespero pesa mais do qoe qualquer razão. No entanto analisa bem dentro de ti o que é que realmente vale a pena. Possivelmente já terás ouvido imensas vozes que te incitam a esquecer, a seguir em frente enterrando o que anseias, que te incitam a procurar novos rumos. Mas só tu podes decidir e seja qual for a decisão que tomes, eu estarei sempre a teu lado! Quase como um matrimónio. Para o bom e para o mau! Mas o teu FUTURO és tu quem o decidirá!!!
Beijo saudoso
HearMe