Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Pagan Prayer


The Moon, the Nature, the Earth
I call the hidden powers of the night
To stand by me, along with love
Freedom is an eternal fight!

The power of light, the power of darkness
Let blood remind us of all the suffering...
Pain, tears, despair are our sacrifice
Towards injustice we will always rise


The Mother, the Water
Let us create an ocen of good vibrations
Always keep an open heart
Never doubt your good intentions

Celebrating under the moonlight
We seek true imortality
We give friendship under the sunlight
We give happiness through carnal passion

To all the Good on Earth
I call on to Thee
Offering you my life
I wonder if you'll help me


We want to end misery
We want to end evilness
We want to bring peace
We want to bring happiness

On this dark and cold night
We still stand strong
Needing a signal from the powers above
Our mission is to find Love!

This one is dedicated to my "foreign" friendsmoonbrothers and sisters: Starborn, Mahzer, Deadblood, Snowbird... and to my special friend Nuno and to my special friend whom I miss so much Mr. Nipple... ;P

1 comment:

Sorrow_Leviathan said...

ya ya o k tu kers e apalpar lhe os mamilos admite:P
e mais kk coisa:P