Sunday, November 27, 2005

Bleeding soul...


Well my friends it has been a cool weekend but it's ending! It is going to be a very difficult week, I have lots of work waiting for me and I have to put up once more with the routine of going to work and coming home, going to work and coming home... Sometimes I feel like I'm in prision, stuck in "home" with my family, always being criticized and with no privacy not even to think! I already miss my friends RIP, Nokturna and Lost Soul and I also miss my "vampire angel" who I hope to see very soon... Still there are always moments and events that help us getting through the work week like the concert I'm going to on friday night with the band of my dear special friend that sometimes troubles my heart and fills me with doubts! But I will be there with my band mates from Oceansoulz to support him and of course enjoy the concert and drink lots of "water"! Oh I wish that tomorrow could be already friday! Can't wait for some events to come... Stay under the Moonspell!! ;P

"But first on earth as vampires sent,Thy course shall from this tomb be rent."- Lord Byron

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ai nao vai haver "nada" k nao seja especial:P

the vampire angel soon will search for you;)

Winterdarkness said...

I hope so because I'm a little tired of waiting...