Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Wasted Years

"From the coast of gold, across the seven seas
I'm travellin' on, far and wide
But now it seems, I'm just a stranger to myself
And all the things I sometimes do, it isn't me but
someone else

I close my eyes, and think of home
Another city goes by in the night
Ain't it funny how it is, you never miss it 'til it's
gone away
And my heart is lying there and will be 'til my
dying day

So understand
Don't waste your time always searching for
those wasted years
Face up... make your stand
And realise you're living in the golden years

Too much time on my hands, I got you on my mind
Can't ease this pain, so easily
When you can't find the words to say it's hard to
make it through another day
And it makes me wanna cry and throw my
hands up to the sky

So understand
Don't waste your time always searching for
those wasted years
Face up... make your stand
And realise you're living in the golden years"

Iron Maiden- Wasted Years

3 comments:

*@rclight* said...

bem bem amiga..
leste-m o pensamento com estes years of glory!
bonito som
e é sempre bom regressar ás origens tb!
mas cm vivo o presente delicia-t com a dance of death!!!
soberbo trabalho sem igual dos meus cinquentões!!!
n tenho palavras...
n dá pra descrever!
eu n consigo.
as lyrics d maiden são unicas!
eu n oiço
eu vivo maiden!
meu deus..
e o novo album já prá semana...
não aguento.
a pressão d saber k a espera é interminável,n m aconchega
parece k o nicko esta vez bate melhor k nunca!
o bruce tá cada vez melhor!
é cm um um vinho!
quanto mais velho melhor!
recordas a paschendale d 2003?
lindo!
imortalizam a frente das trincheiras na 1ª guerra mundial!
era essa a frente d batalha denominada d paschendale.
milhares foram as almas k pra lá caminhavam para a morte!
até descansarem em paz nos eternos cemitérios alemães.
desse álbum uma das melhores é sem duvida a montségur!
onde grandes batalhas eram travadas no alto dakele monte onde permanecia essa muralha,em frança
(Cathars faith)
lindo refrão
amo maiden além do compreensivel

bjosss

Daniel Lemminkäinen said...

também já postei esta no meu cantinho.

Carlos Ferreira said...

MAIDEN SUCKA!!! LOLOLOL